- 10-13-2013, 01:18 AM #2
Re: touch screen won't work
Welcome to Android Central! That's really strange--I've never heard that happen before. Are you sure nothing else happened to the phone, like dropping it by accident, or getting wet?
For now, I'd suggest just leaving it alone without using it for a day or so. The only thing I can think of is that maybe it's a moisture issue, since it was presumably in a warm spot if it was in contact with skin. You could always try the trick of putting it in a Ziploc bag with a few handfuls of uncooked rice to try to dry it out.
- By LOTL2 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2013, 09:32 AM
- By cragar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 06:10 PM
- By u71n4444 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:24 PM
- By recDNA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2013, 01:47 PM
- By 108118 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:09 AM