trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Got my upgrade to Froyo this morning. So far working good, I did a wipe and now working on restoring stuff.
Change so far is that a lot of features (contacts, screen lock), look like my old Moment's did. Doesn't look like live wallpapers either, no big deal for me. And of course, move apps to SD Card.
Now I need a bigger SD Card.

Sent from my Samsung Intercept using Tapatalk.

anon(40787)

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
You have sprint or virgin mobile intercept?

I'm glad apps2sd is included. I have a 16gb card with 12gb left, so I'm good for now. I don't really care about live wallpapers either, although they look cool (acurcuit board is one I like)

Sent From my VM Samsung Intercept via Tapatalk

surfandburn

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Sprint Intercept yesterday and it has 2.2, but how does the move apps to SD Card feature work. i downloaded two apps and got no option to save to SD Card?

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Sprint Intercept yesterday and it has 2.2, but how does the move apps to SD Card feature work. i downloaded two apps and got no option to save to SD Card?

I use a program called Apps to SD Card to notify me, it doesn't do it automatically.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

cigarjockey

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
You can go into settings / Applications / Manage Applications.
When you click on each app you have an option to move to SD if they app allows it. Good idea too is every so often choose to clean each cache too.

anon(40787)

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Yes install a app called apps to sd to notify you if it has apps2sd support. And I use the free version of: "History Erasor" (the one with the red erasor icon) and it cleans caches pretty well!

Sent from my VM SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shao61