Multiple Calendar question

dg417

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I just traded my Palm Pre with someone for a Samsung Moment. I have a question about Calendars. I currently rely on 3 calendars, 2 of them google calendars and one of them an Exchange Calendar. Of the 2 google calendars one of them is a google apps calendar. Is it possible to add add all 3 calendars to the Samsung Moment? If so how do I do it? I currently only see the gmail calendar in the calendar app and it doesn't allow me to add another. The Moment is running 2.1, if that matters.

Sorry if this has been previously answered but I tried searching but came up empty.

bikedogrun

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
I just traded my Palm Pre with someone for a Samsung Moment. I have a question about Calendars. I currently rely on 3 calendars, 2 of them google calendars and one of them an Exchange Calendar. Of the 2 google calendars one of them is a google apps calendar. Is it possible to add add all 3 calendars to the Samsung Moment? If so how do I do it? I currently only see the gmail calendar in the calendar app and it doesn't allow me to add another. The Moment is running 2.1, if that matters.

Sorry if this has been previously answered but I tried searching but came up empty.
I'm still running the stock 1.5 (CL14) but in Calendar, then Menu/More there is a setting for My calendars. Mine shows both Work (which is empty) and Google tabs. With the Google tab active, Menu does give me an Add Calendars option.

/BD :cool:

dg417

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
The Add Calendars option is greyed out and cannot be clicked for me. I am surprised I can only manage 1 google calendar on an Android phone.

jdtoga

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Creating Calendars

I was just looking into creating more calendars. It's fairly easy I found out. Go to Google calendar on the web. On the left hand side of the screen under My Calendars click create. Make a new calendar. Now go to your phone and open the calendar. Click menu and the more button, Now click my calendars. Click the google tab. When you phone syncs you will see a list of your calendars. Uncheck the boxes of the calendars you don't want to see. You can now view your that specific calendar.

If you want to view them all then leave them all checked. When you create an event it will give you the option of what calendar to put it under. In Google, each calendar you create shows the event bars in a different color. So when you look at your calendar all the events from the combined calendars will show in each of their colored bars or agenda.

I hope this helps.

chibucks

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
yeah, i have 3 google calendars and my exchange calendar all synched. exchange, i do through moxier... and then i'm using pure calendar as my widget.

dg417

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I was just looking into creating more calendars. It's fairly easy I found out. Go to Google calendar on the web. On the left hand side of the screen under My Calendars click create. Make a new calendar. Now go to your phone and open the calendar. Click menu and the more button, Now click my calendars. Click the google tab. When you phone syncs you will see a list of your calendars. Uncheck the boxes of the calendars you don't want to see. You can now view your that specific calendar.

If you want to view them all then leave them all checked. When you create an event it will give you the option of what calendar to put it under. In Google, each calendar you create shows the event bars in a different color. So when you look at your calendar all the events from the combined calendars will show in each of their colored bars or agenda.

I hope this helps.

Thank you...that worked.

knick007

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi I know this is really old but I am having a lot of issues with this (see the attachments) I can only see Today, refresh, go to and settings....where is the more settings?

I want to lets say display the "aaaaaaa" calendar as well as the one above (my name blacked out for security)

Also attached is a photo of the menu in my calendar application. I have a HTC sensation but shouldn't it be roughly the same as the Moment?