Former Hero owners, anyone find a similar bookmarks widget?

prot0type

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Yep, I made the jump. Loving the phone so far, however one widget I miss that I can't seem to find is the bookmarks widget that was on the Hero. Unless I'm totally missing it, has anyone found anything similar to it on the Market? I'm on Androlib searching, but nothing so far...

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I preferred Better Bookmark, it let's you make spiffy icons (program does it for you actually) and they don't waste an entire home screen. I had about 4 bookmarks I want direct access to, so it left open a lot of real estate unlike Sense UI, which requires the whole screen.

dannzeman

Nov 25, 2008
Visit site
I preferred Better Bookmark, it let's you make spiffy icons (program does it for you actually) and they don't waste an entire home screen. I had about 4 bookmarks I want direct access to, so it left open a lot of real estate unlike Sense UI, which requires the whole screen.

Yeah, but what you're missing is that you can only have a max of 16 shortcuts on a screen, whereas with the HTC bookmarks widget you can have a lot more than that, plus you get a preview of webpage. I think 16 is more than enough, I just like the pretty.

fatsack

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
i dont belive there is one like that but in the market there is 2 that i can recommend that work great...

live bookmarks and better bookmarks i user both of them.

one you can make any website into a widget and the other puts all you websites in to a scrolling list