Moment n64 emulation

meany105

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I am considering getting a cellphone, and although I want the htc desire, I can only afford sprint's 30$ monthly data-only plan. Now, because of the money constricts I like to have devices that serve multiple purposes. So far all my devices (psp 1001 and iPod touch 2g) can handle psx emulation and everything below that. However, my favorite console of all time is the n64 and I would really love to be able to play some 007 goldeneye while on the go (no laptop).
So, there are two ?'s I have. 1, can the moment handle n64 emulation (near fullspeed) and 2, would the optical trackpad on the moment be useful for n64 emulation?

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
1) do you have the n64 emulator already? i haven't seen one on the marketplace or for download to Android (except for computer OS) (i looked last night and couldn't find one compatible with Android--i desparately want to play Mario64 on my Evo)

2)the optical trackpad isn't all too great for emulators on this Moment. i downloaded SNESoid emulator about a month ago, tried playing SuperMario on it and couldn't do anything but run. needless to say, i deleted it immediately. the emulator didn't encorporate the trackball, only touchscreen controls were active.
(recently i bought the Evo)

3) the phone handled the SuperNintendo emulator quite okay, being an 800mhz phone (correct me if i'm wrong), with very little loss in resolution/lag---don't know how much processor a 64 emulator would require, though.

meany105

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the info. in response to your question about the n64 emulator. Zodttd has said that he will be porting his n64 emulator after he finishes his psx emulator for android. Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe that psx4droid is already out.