[Guide] How To Root Samsung Transform Ultra

niteNarmor

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As far as the time involved? Not much.
It will not affect the over all rooting process. The longest part of the process is reading the op.

Kaioni Clarrington

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to get the transformultra.ops file too work, it's downloading as a text file instead of a regular ops file though.. How do I get it to save as a regular file so the odin software can recognize it?

niteNarmor

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You have to change the default setting on your computer to rename the file ".ops" instead of ".txt". You need to be able to see the file extension on your computer to rename it.

niteNarmor

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sdcard is the memory card in the back of your phone. Take back cover off and it is located in the lower right hand side of your device.

BB433134

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I have dl'ed the latest drivers multiple times. Completely uninstalled and reinstalled them and Odin still doesn't recognize my smartphone when it is in download mode. I have Win8, could that be causing the problem as the drivers are for Win 7? I have even tried on another computer (a Win8 laptop) and the laptop can't even see the phone when I plug it in normally. Help please.

niteNarmor

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have win8 and Odin works. Try another cord. Sometimes problems arise when from the cord or port. Make sure to connect the device to the same port when installing drivers.

Also, uninstall the drivers, then connect the device and let win8 find and install the drivers.