Post your Dabbler creations

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
When I first started messing around with the dabbler I was very frustrated nothing to do what I thought it would and I almost gave up using it.

I started messing around with it more during an RPG game and eventually I found I was able to create some stuff with it that I wasn't entirely unhappy with. I'm not an artist but I had fun messing around with the brushes and textures and finally figuring out the color wheel and how to set colors.

I thought it would be neat to have a thread where people can show off what they've been able to create with it. I'm somewhat embarrassed of my stuff but I'll put a few on here and hopefully some others will have something that makes the stuff look amateurish.

anyway I ended up being fairly impressed with the dabbler and the direct stylus.

This one is was intended to be some trees with a weird marking on one of them... of Tiamat the dragon queen. this is from the current 5th edition D&D encounters.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 14011.jpg
    14011.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 25

richoz30

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Same here, Andy. I've been interested as well but haven't taken the time. I will post here too if I get around to creating something