I don't like the new Upcoming & Rumored Android Devices forum

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
The Upcoming & Rumored Android Devices forum used to be informative, and I would go visit to check what info/leaks were available. It was useful if you were thinking of changing device soon and decide whether you should wait a bit.

But now all of a sudden there are sub-forums for the Galaxy S6, the M9, the Z3, the Nexus 6. Why not include a sub-forum for the LG G4 while we are at it?

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
The Upcoming & Rumored Android Devices forum used to be informative, and I would go visit to check what info/leaks were available. It was useful if you were thinking of changing device soon and decide whether you should wait a bit.

But now all of a sudden there are sub-forums for the Galaxy S6, the M9, the Z3, the Nexus 6. Why not include a sub-forum for the LG G4 while we are at it?

Honestly it may as well be fused with Phone Wars and be done with, since most of the speculation is just brand biased posting anyways.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Those were added to give members something to discuss and brainstorm about future possible products from our favorite OEM flagship lines. It may not happen for 6 months, year or even never but its still fun to talk, dream and debate what could be the next great thing.... :)

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Those were added to give members something to discuss and brainstorm about future possible products from our favorite OEM flagship lines. It may not happen for 6 months, year or even never but its still fun to talk, dream and debate what could be the next great thing.... :)

Sure, I have nothing against talking, dreaming or debating, don't get me wrong. I just think it makes the forum less visually clear and useful. Perhaps there could have been another way to separate the "real rumors" from the fantasizing. Just providing a bit of feedback, nothing more - and I'm not pretending either my view is representative.

Cheers

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Sure, I have nothing against talking, dreaming or debating, don't get me wrong. I just think it makes the forum less visually clear and useful. Perhaps there could have been another way to separate the "real rumors" from the fantasizing. Just providing a bit of feedback, nothing more - and I'm not pretending either my view is representative.

Cheers
Thanks for the feedback. We always appreciate it and use it to try and make things better.

As for the fantasy devices like Galaxy S6 and other possibilities I'm sure those will become reality at some point unless Samsung or others are planning on reinventing and changing a course of design and theme that they have spent years polishing.

Anyhow.. Again thanks for the comments we do appreciate hearing for you all :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38