How satisfied are you with Android Central?

On a scale of one to five: How satisfied are you with Android Central..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keekah

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
If it's just the forums that we are rating, I am going to have to go with a 3. I've only had my epic for about 2 months now so I'm pretty much a newbie. Before this I had a palm pre and precentral forums was a 5. For android forums I prefer to go to the xda forums. There seems to be alot more activity going on over there.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Since the post count and thank yous were added there seems to be a lot more mess around the forums with different people re-posting the same info in the same thread. Gets a little old. I also think you see people responding to stuff in an effort to help out people but they don't really know the right answer and sometimes it hurts more than it helps.

kuscoot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I LOVE this place! I am a former Crackberry Addict and everything I disliked about that site is NOT here! Friendly, fast responses, great ideas, this site has it all!
fiver for me for you.

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Android Central is great, sure some of the posts are straight from Engadget but I know I can come here and find everything that happened in the Android world without having to sort through junk posts about iPads and Windows Phone.

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I have learned a lot from AC. Before I got my EVO I knew nothing of rooting, custom roms, or even kernels. With the knowledge that is stickied (that I read over and over for at lest 6 months) I was able to root my phone and install roms and kernels.

Keep up the good work!!! :)

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Android Central is great, sure some of the posts are straight from Engadget but I know I can come here and find everything that happened in the Android world without having to sort through junk posts about iPads and Windows Phone.

lol. And a lot of Engadget's Android posts are straight from us. :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Very happy with Android Central. These forums and what they provide along with the main sites coverage of breaking news and product information is awesome. I have referred it to many of my friends and have Tweeted and Facebooked many of things on the main site page to my friends so they get the information they deserve. Not to mention it seems like when the big news hits, AC is the first place getting the big story before most other sites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa