Having new issues with my new LG 3 OPTIMUS CELL PHONE

Suzanne C

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
First of all my phone is becoming very very HOT! I don't understand why? Secondly, just within the last few days, I'll be reviewing a patient's health record, or reviewing orders by a physicians, reading an article, email and or Facebook and my phone completely shuts down. I am very concerned about both of these problems. I am a RN, and my phone is my life line with physicians, my patient's, the pharmacy's I use on a 24/7. This is such an acute problem, due to being a trauma, emergency room nurse, as well as the helicopter nurse. All of my charting, requests from many physicians, diagnosing, treatments and prognosis are protected by HIPPA. HIPPA is a federal protection act, that requires all medical professionals to keep all records private. The only exception is to discuss our patients health records with all physicians treating this patient and understanding that we can share all diagnosis, treatment, medications and prognosis with the patient and their family's.
So here is the bottom line.... I am in acute need to find out what I can do and to follow your instructions. How soon can I hear from you?
Thank you for your time,

Suzanne Cramsey, RN

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is this an Optimus F3? Is it new or have you had it for a while? Have you tried a new or different battery? A failing battery can generate a lot of heat.

A corrupt SD card can also do this--try unmounting the card (in Settings>Storage), removing it, then rebooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez