- 10 Posts
Working on getting ClockWorkMod to work on my Kyocera Milano.
Hi there everyone! This is an old project I was working with utkanos who is a member of the RootzWiki forums. We ended up getting as far as getting a bootable image but ran into a problem with the display.
The phone as far as I can tell hasn't frozen in this state, in fact I can use the vol up/down keys to navigate.
You can check out my progress here:
CyanogenMod build issues - Development - RootzWiki
By the way, it says "CyanogenMod" because I was pretty newbish and kept confusing the two.
Don't know why this happened but this is where the project has been sitting at the moment, any answers?
Last edited by chrisyroid; 04-05-2013 at 04:00 PM.
- 04-06-2013, 08:47 PM #2
- 10 Posts
Re: Working on getting ClockWorkMod to work on my Kyocera Milano.
I might try to attempt this again when I have the time since I know what I'm doing. If anyone has one of these phones feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll send you the files I used to make this rom and you can try it for yourself.
- By lambo1120 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2013, 09:41 AM
- By Mr.Boots in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2011, 08:43 AM
- By Firegrill in forum Bell Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2011, 09:19 AM
- By april_one in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2011, 01:39 PM
- By Shotty in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2010, 05:40 PM