Sony's Latest 5.2"

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Sony are famous for the quality of their Triluminos display technology, the prowess of their phone cameras, and excellent battery life. Sony fans will be pleased by this latest offering, which continues those trends....and perhaps other buyers too.

sindhu1221

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
Sony are famous for the quality of their Triluminos display technology, the prowess of their phone cameras, and excellent battery life. Sony fans will be pleased by this latest offering, which continues those trends....and perhaps other buyers too.
Sony is coming out with a few new devices but I doubt that's gonna help them. The poor sales have really affected the company. It's the price point. Sony always keeps their phones prices higher then the rest of the companies. That's the reason for the poor sale.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Sony is coming out with a few new devices but I doubt that's gonna help them. The poor sales have really affected the company. It's the price point. Sony always keeps their phones prices higher then the rest of the companies. That's the reason for the poor sale.

I'm in the UK, where their higher-end devices are indeed rather steeply-priced, though they're not alone in that. Wait, and prices may sometimes be reduced, but it's regrettable to have to do that. Right now, the Xperia X Compact has caught my eye, but considering the specs, the price of about £360 is a bit offputting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38