Galaxy Note 3 or Xperia Z1

weirdoRhaz89

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Consider the service after sales or the warranty. See what happen to me the service center just returned my phonw because they dont get approval from the sony office,damn! Poor warranty for sony brand! They will just take your money and leave you if trouble comes! Got dead pixels on my phone and they didnt repair it or even replace it! You should think first before buying this brand.. I love the brand so much untill i have this problem! Dont buy sony!

My Android is My only Best Friend :)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I had a really good experience with my Sony Experia Tablet Z. No defects at all, there just ended up being devices I liked even better. The build quality was outstanding.

just.garet

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I disagree. The S-Pen offers a versatility and a usability the Z1 can't match as well as more powerful hardware, a removable battery, and expandable storage.

G Pad 8.3

The Z1 has expandable storage. I just popped in a 64 gb MicroSD. Better camera, dedicated shutter button and water proof are the three pros that helped me choose the Z1.

iamescee

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I am seriously torn between the z1, the Note 3 and the HTC One. I wish I can afford to get them all but I can't. Just one. Camera is important for me, as I like posting pictures of my kids and food a lot. I email a lot, and surf a lot as well..