Best Bumper Review with magnetic charging (tweak)

btort1

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Ok I know everybody has been reviewing the LOVE MEI metal bumper
and people love it. Personally I give it a 2/5 rating and thought it was not worth it at all. Sorry I am not the best reviewer, I am only doing this because I'm bored and studying for an exam lol. Needed a quick break :good:

Here's the Love Mei bumper I returned
http://i40.tinypic.com/2lmmgif.jpg

Ok let's get started.

I found an even better bumper for the same price, which is a better quality metal bumper and protects the front a lot better. When I tried the Love mei bumper, it felt like a really cheap bumper and didn't give me an impression that it would protect my Z1 (it also was wiggling around until you put some paper or something) This bumper also does not wiggle around, compared to the Love mei. It has rubber little mats inside to protect it from getting scratched from the metal (I cringed when I heard scratching noises when trying on my love mei, this case didn't scratch it.

Basically this bumper is about the same as the Love mei but protects it a lot better, gives access to all the needed ports or buttons. Unfortunately you have to dig deep if you want to press the volume and power buttons (same as Love mei bumper)

For the magnetic charging you can cut out the top rubber of your magnetic charger so the charger can fit and you won't have to remove the phone out of the case like how you used to. Of course I tried this with my generic magnetic charger first before doing it on an official one it came with.

Here's the link and some pictures. As you can see, it is charging :laugh: Please practice on a cheap magnetic charger before cutting your original charger, I am not responsible if you break it. It worked for me and I was just careful with my xacto knife

2013 New Frame Aluminum Metal Push Bumper Case Cover for Sony Xperia Z1 L39H | eBay

2gv7wvm.jpg

qo8sy9.jpg

10fow92.jpg

2n7r1ir.jpg

2gtzo1l.jpg

2qstbhc.jpg

2i2bww3.png

This is what you have to do to the magnetic charger
166hylh.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads