Sony Xperia Z2 coming to the US this summer

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Love my Z1s, the Z2 has me interested. However, unless Sony releases a 32gb version of the Z2, I'm sticking with my Z1s.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure I'm willing to wait until "summer". We'll see.

If the Z2 lands on T-Mobile I will use my jump upgrade to get it. Although, I still am very much happy with my Z1S. I can wait till summer or even till the holidays

Sent from my Coconut Wireless Sony Xperia Z1S

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Why is that important when you can just pop in an SD card up to 128 gigs?

KitKat doesn't allow you to install apps and games on SD card so, for me, 32gb has always been the "sweet spot." I do use SD storage for music, videos and pictures and it helps. But I have a couple of games that are about 1gb and that eats up internal storage fast!

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
KitKat doesn't allow you to install apps and games on SD card so, for me, 32gb has always been the "sweet spot." I do use SD storage for music, videos and pictures and it helps. But I have a couple of games that are about 1gb and that eats up internal storage fast!

Hopefully, there will be US variant with at least 32GB of memory?
Z2S anyone....

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully, there will be US variant with at least 32GB of memory?
Z2S anyone....

I would jump on a Z2s, especially if the phone dimensions and ports were the same as the Z2......just the bump in storage is all that is needed IMHO. If the dimensions and ports are the same, it will give owners more choice in accessories.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
For me, it's a race between the LG G3 and Xperia Z2. Whichever one gets released to Verizon first will be my upgrade. I'm beyond disappointed in my Galaxy S4's reception.

Posted via Android Central App

marshatherton

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm grabbing the z2 asap. While I love the z1s, it's lack of accessories killed it for me. I have to have a belt carrier for my job and this is the first phone that I can't have one with. Fail T-Mobile.

Posted via Android Central App

Dizfunctions

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I really think that it's going to be a hit. Apparently it'll be in Verizon, but I hope it's not a exclusive because I'm on t-mobile and then I wouldn't be able to get it

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk