Sony Z2 Forum is pretty quiet...

rocktauber

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I came from the Crackberry and Windows Phone Central and this is pretty quiet. Is it because the Z2 was just released? I really enjoy the questions and comments. Post up Z2 Owners!!!

Posted via Android Central App

sdc1

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. I post when I can and check the forum regularly. It's pretty quiet.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I came from the Crackberry and Windows Phone Central and this is pretty quiet. Is it because the Z2 was just released? I really enjoy the questions and comments. Post up Z2 Owners!!!

It could be that the device was just released. Do you have any particular questions you need answered?

darigaaz12

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Xda is more of the International forum and this phone is as of right now, pretty much just released internationally. Much more action over there

Sent from my D6503 using AC Forums mobile app

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Some people, work and like myself have children lol

I post when I can and check the forums regularly at night (when I have my time lol)

The Z2 has not been released in the states (but some are getting it shipped)

There are 3 of us including myself from the UK that post as often as we can.

I quite enjoy talking in general and will be providing regular photos and 4k recordings and general discussion on the Z2 so don't despair lol

rocktauber

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, this is my 4th attempt at loving Android (Mega, S4, LG Flex (all were short term trials and none were worthy), and this Z2). I have stated this in another post, but this phone has convinced me to drop Blackberry forever. My Lumia 1020 is my go to phone, but this Z2 is a beauty. Just hoping to hear its praises and learn some of the benefits of being an Elitist (lol, like an Ativ S guy on Windows Phone Central) Anyways, I am a proud owner.

Eric Petor

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
If you wanted a lively forum, you should have gotten a s5!

SENT FROM MY LG G-FLEX ON SPRINT........LIFE IS GOOD✌

Unfortunately true. If you go on google and type in Galaxy S5 or S5 prime you litlerally get a new result every day that has something interesting or relevant. I only notice this because I myself type in xperia Z2 every day just awaiting some positive news. I currently have the Note 2 and S5... The note 2 has been ready for an upgrade for many months. But cannot find anything I enjoy using worth keeping for 2 years or buying out right. The note 3 I passed on because it looked too much like a big S4 to me.. But oddly enough, my S5 looks like a mini note 3. I dont know.

I have a few things in mind. Wait till june/july for the xperia Z2. If not on VZW or ATT I will pass, and not consider the Z3 based on the unpredictable selling strategies of Sony. This semi annual selling of new models is not going to cut it when you cant start selling a phone for 8 or 9 months after its announced for sale. I dont want to get a discount on old tech from my carrier because sony dropped the ball...

The S5 prime is sadly to small, I dont like my S5 alll that much. The Note 4 being possibly the same 5.7 is great. I will even consider the iphone 6 if its 5.5 inches... But hey, lets see how well these 2k displays look on the S5 prime before I decide the note 4 is for me...

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Ducan is probably the reason why the Z2 is active. LOL

EDIT: Take something like Screen Shots thread all over this forums. I tried bringing it up and it pales in comparison. :(

sciagent

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
quiet... In case of Z2-relevant problems, people would have came here, and the forum would have seethed!

To me such low activity is an indicator that everything is fine with the subject, people do not experience problems and not having difficulties:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress