Visit site
should i update my phone to lollipop or not
i heard some people said the battery after lollipop is really bad
what do you think ?

xperia z2

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I've not had any problems with the battery since lollipop, still lasts about a day and a half.

Posted via the Android Central App

gunzkevin

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Same as above for me. I like the look better too. Maybe feels a little quicker also, but not much if any.

Posted via the Android Central App

for3nsicguy

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I was very hesitant to upgrade my Z2 to Lollipop. I eventually made the decision to go ahead and take it on...for better or for worse. My experience with it is pretty well documented in this thread:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/so...-ringtone-volumes-fixed-lollipop-upgrade.html

If you do upgrade, I HIGHLY recommend you do the System Repair after/as a part of the upgrade. That way you are starting with a completely clean install of Lollipop. See my comments in the above linked post for details.

As far as battery life goes, mine is, if anything, better on Lollipop. I usually take my phone off the charger at 4:15am and put it back on the charger at 11:00pm, which is nearly 19 hours off the charger every day. My normal use runs about 3.5-4 hours of screen on time and it usually has between 50% - 55% of the battery remaining. The heaviest use day I remember was just under 7 hours of screen on time and it still had 25% of the battery remaining when I put it on the charger that night.

With the Z2, I don't worry about battery life or if it will get me through a day. Ever. It is awesome to have an Android phone and feel like there is no way I could completely drain the battery in one day's use.

Naveen Prasad

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I highly recommend you to upgrade. The battery is actually better than in kitkat. Even after 6-7 hrs of continuous usage I still end the day with 60% battery life. Lollipop is cool too with additional transitions and graphics. Try it I'm sure you'll fall in love with it.

Sent from my D6502 using Tapatalk