Will formatting my phone fix all my problems?

Amit Melech

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I have my Xperia Z3 for a year now and I am really satisfied, but for the past few months a lot of problems suddenly surfaced and I don't really know how to fix them.
First of all, my battery drains really quick. Sometimes it barely holds for one day and I tried almost all of the fixing methods (deleting apps, restricting apps, battery savers and such) and nothing works.
Another problem is that suddenly earphones don't work. I plug them and the sound still remains through the speakers. I use this app called Soundabout to fix this but it's not enough for me.
The third problem is that my speakers are really low. Meaning that I can't really hear when someone is calling me and even watching YouTube videos is really hard.
The last problem is performance. Almost every game I play has stuttering.

I also have some spacing issues on my storage and SD card I can't really find what's taking so much space.

Anyways, my question is: will formatting fix all of these? Or there is a workaround or maybe I should just send it to repairs?

Thank you!

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Reset as in format and delete everything? What is the best and safest way to do it?

Posted via the Android Central App

Reset as in a factory reset. Don't reformat anything. Pull any files via a PC that you want to keep before doing so, then reset.

BenL

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site