Where are our Epic users from?

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, us Los Angelenos have already found out that a lot of us live there, so that got me thinking: where are the other soon-to-be Epic users from? I'll start it. Oh by the way, if you are new to the Epic sub-forum, welcome.

I'm from Marina Del Rey, CA soon to be in Redondo Beach, CA; used to be in BHPO (Beverly Hills Post Office, 90210)

Last edited:

tricex2

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm from Atlanta, and will actually be able to use 4G, I am waiting to see how good it works on the ground floor at my job. Not even crossing my fingers ;)

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Im in several parts of Florida. Where I currently live, no 4G (its like the stone age, so probably won't get it for a while despite only being about 30 miles east of orlando, which has 4g, and 40 miles south of daytona, which also has 4G). My gf doesn't have a confirmed 4G signal at her place, according to sensorly, but is within walking distance of a signal in Ft. Lauderdale... my guess, no one with an evo running sensorly went down her street... which is very possible.

ben7337

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm from the rural part of NJ, off rt 78 near pennsylvannia, small town of like 2000 people. However I am going to have the phone in Burlington, VT where i go to school and will be in a couple days. I don't expect my epic 4g to ever know the feeling of 4g speeds, unless I take it to NYC or Philly for a day trip.

jrmitchell72

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Im in several parts of Florida. Where I currently live, no 4G (its like the stone age, so probably won't get it for a while despite only being about 30 miles east of orlando, which has 4g, and 40 miles south of daytona, which also has 4G). My gf doesn't have a confirmed 4G signal at her place, according to sensorly, but is within walking distance of a signal in Ft. Lauderdale... my guess, no one with an evo running sensorly went down her street... which is very possible.

So, you must be around the Titusville area? I am in Rockledge, FL. I get to pay $10 more a month for nothing. Yay!

kc8flb

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Wyandotte, Mi, just outside of Detroit in the suburbs. I can be in Windsor, Ontario, Canada within 15 minutes of leaving my house.
Interesting fact: Wife and I both work in Dearborn, Mi which is the largest population of middle easterners outside of the middle east. Arabic food is yummy!

In on page one!

Last edited:

dragonol2

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Maryland on the outskirts of Baltimore... I've heard from a few EVO users that live in the area that we might get 4G and we might not depending on how accurate Sprint's 4G map actually is...

Fingers crossed!

Atlienzz

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I live in the Kansas City area. However I live in Peculiar which is South of the metro area. According to the sprint 4g coverage map I will only have 3G while at home. However I work downtown and I use my phone mostly at work so I'll be able to experience 4G love for a good part of the time.

I ordered mine from Best Buy to be delivered. Can I call them up and switch it to pick up?

RG1#AC

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I live in Highland Heights, Kentucky. Which is very close to Cincinnati (supposedly getting 4g in Q4!) I hope coverage reaches home and work.

marioc

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Richmond, VA. My part of town supposedly has 4g, but according to Sprint's map my street is on the borderline between cells. So actual 4g may be spotty at my house. Very interested to see how good 4g is in downtown at work.

cwfranklin2

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Live: Detroit, MI
Work: Lansing, MI

Surprisingly, we don't have 4G. Grand Rapids does however. I guess they figure we can't afford 4G phones, what with the unemployment rate and all. So I am another one who will get to pay $10 extra for nothing!! ::sarcasm

Last edited:

rundown87

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Kansas City here, the map says I get 4g if I'm standing in the street in front of my house (fail), but I'll be moving into an area the gets 4g, plus my job gets 4g. And that, my friends, is called a victory.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I live between Baltimore and DC. Im closer to Baltimore and they have 4g, apparently some areas near DC have it too and they happen to be areas I frequent.