Transfer files wireless

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Is this possible? I have been using Allshare and it is really good. I can stream video to and from my xbox and PC but what I want to do is transfer files wireless. Is this possible some how? Allshare does not seem to have that capability.

brandiem09

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
You can transfer files via bluetooth or dropbox (dropbox.com for pc, app in the market). There are many options, but those are the two that come to mind right away.

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping there was a way to do it without needing to install anything on the PC and the laptop has no bluetooth. I guess I am stuck with wires.

AdamBv1

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Setting up a FTP on your home computer and downloading an FTP app for the Epic is a possibility and has the benefit of working when you are not home as well.

Its really not very hard and there are a number of different tutorials on how to use FTP apps to transfer files between your home computer and android devices.

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I found out the Allshare app has the option to transfer to the phone. This is exactly what I needed even though it only works for media.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty