Samsung Widgets w/ Launcher Pro

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I use beautiful widgets. Yeah its about $2 but its skinnable for both the weather icons and clock. Also comes with some handy widget toggles and has a clock weather widget that is 4w x 1h that I like better than the giant 2high htc one.

BobF4

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
If you want the Sense clock/weather widget, there is one app available in the market (costs $1.99) called LP Sense skin + Clock, designed to be used with Launcher Pro. It doesn't give you the weather animations (ie: wiper when it is raining), and when you click on the weather preview, it looks different, but I tell you what, other than that, it is a dead ringer for the Sense clock app!

If you don't care if it looks exactly the same, there is a free app called Sense Analog Clock Widget Dark, which looks somewhat similar.

Enjoy!

JMusic

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
The launcherpro built in widgets are pretty good replacements for the Samsung widgets (an without burning my eyeballs with outrageous colors).

I like the Sense/Fancy/Beautiful style clock, but there are so many good clock/weather widgets out there that I highly suggest trying out a few dozen to find the one(s) you like the best. I use Simi (clock and folder, they work well together) and really enjoy the extra functionality of it, along with the multitude of customization options.

jrz5024

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I second the recommendation for beautiful widgets. Totally worth the $2, there's no other weather app that even comes close in terms of functionality, customizability and style.

@OP: Try LPP's built in widgets and you'll never go back to Samsung's bloated and ugly widgets ever again.

cheburashka

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress