Displaying Facebook photos in Contacts- A weird question...

sfogle

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I had an HTC EVO for a few weeks prior to receiving my Epic and one thing that I thought was really cool was that all of my contacts who were also my Facebook friends, their Facebook Profile Photo was displayed in the thumbnail photo view in my contacts list. I do not recall doing anything to enable this feature...

The question is...I have now migrated all of my info (Gmail, Apps, Facebook, Twitter, music, etc.) to the Epic and the Epic's contact list does not display ANY photos in the contacts list- was the feature that I described above something exclusive to the EVO?

I did notice in one of my contact's info some kind of string of text that was related to contact linked HTC, etc. in the "Notes" section of the contact in my Gmail account when looking at the contact on my computer- Perhaps I need to go in and remove all of that info in Gmail?

Ideas?

Yes, this is a weird question; however, it was kinda cool seeing the Facebook profile photo with the contact and I'd like to get that feature working on the Epic because I am totally sold- this will be the phone that finally gets me to "cut the crackberry cord (although even my Blackberry displays Facebook photos in the contact list:) ).

Thanks for the help!

sfogle

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Note: I followed the user guide instructions and I have it working...I guess I got a bit confused about going in from the menu and telling it to "get friends".

So, my first post results in me fumbling around with the manual and phone and getting it working LOL.