how to delete mass emails?

Zeinzu

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Your kinda raging Vader. I'm sure the OP could speak for himself if he wished to. Perhaps he went with k9 like suggested and is perfectly happy with that. Don't shoot a guy in the leg for "attempting" to help. Either way is it really necessary to spam the OP's thread over senseless crap?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah Lord Vader, you're kind of a huge troll.

This is why 9 year olds shouldn't be given smartphones. You're a sad human being.

Looks like someone misses their iPhone.

Sent from Tim Tebow's house in Heaven

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm. I think someone is attempting to insult me. Surely you can do better than that rather juvenile attempt.

Nah, because I don't get my kicks from arguing on internet forums because I don't have the confidence to stand up for myself in the real world. Having a full time job and being a college athlete usually wears me out every day and I feel mature beyond my years for not arguing with a 35 year old man who just got done with a ten hour Skyrim session and now is trying to be a troll online and considering it his "exercise" for the day.

A big part of life is accepting the fact that you have problems, and you're just not quite there yet. The road to recovery is a long one, so you should probably get a start on that, given the Twinkies and Cheetos are clogging your arteries and quickly killing you.

It's so sad to see a wasted life, and even worse when the person doesn't recognize it for themself.

Reactions: jmuru

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I didn't say what problems might I have missed, therefore that was a subpar comeback. Don't today's teenagers just get on your nerves when they're smarter than you, in better shape, have hotter girlfriends, and just overall better people than you?;)

Lord Vader

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
It wasn't meant as a comeback; rather, it was an astute observation.

Oh, and if teenagers were smarter than me, they'd at least know the proper use of grammar and punctuation. Of course, I'm not the one whose posts are full of codswallop here.

Game, set, and match, young blatherskite.

Lord Vader

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
You may ask, but because you are so smart, I am sure you can figure out your improper use of it, along with improper capitalization. It's all illustrative of incorrect grammar. The Internet has its share of that, but since you alluded to your intelligence... ;)

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
So that's the douchebag way of saying "you didn't." Thanks for the reassurance.

Can I ask what you do for a living, sir?

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Actually, I don't care. We both know who the naive one is, and anyone that looks at this knows that it's you.

One thing I ask of you is please don't look at my profile. The last thing I want is a 60 year old pleasuring himself to my picture.
(Yes, I realize that I changed your age. It seemed more appropriate given your vocabulary throughout this thread).

Hope you got some kicks out of this. Have fun slowly wasting your life away.

Lord Vader

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
So that's the douchebag way of saying "you didn't." Thanks for the reassurance.

Can I ask what you do for a living, sir?

Well, there's a mature response. You can't find your own mistakes, so you resort to name-calling (in a post with grammatical errors, too, by the way, just like your immediately preceding one--so much for your "intelligence").

Zeinzu

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I made a post to make an actual point hoping the bickering would subside. Vader cracked a rather amusing joke about it then left it alone. Furthering this is completely spamming up this thread with no purpose. Can you all just say "have a nice day" or whatever and stop returning to the thread for more internet bickering?

"Honey come to bed."

"NOOO!"

"Why?!"

"SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET!!!!!"

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Reactions: blackjaguar25

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty