Browser Options?

sprocket2107

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Is there any browser that is better than the stock Epic browser? I've been having trouble today while browsing, when I click on a link it wont load. It just stays on the same page or it loads a quarter of the way and the page is white. And when I end the app it wont load up. I reset it and it helped once but it's doing it again. What could the problem be?

hevenz1

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
You know... my phone started doing that to me today. Id click on a link and its like it didn't register. Id scroll all the way to the top and the page loading bar wouldn't even be there.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Here's a few browsers you could try:
Dolphin
Skyfire
xScope
Opera Mini

Each one has its advantages over the stock browser. A lot of people seem to like Dolphin though.

sprocket2107

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
It seems like Sprint is having some trouble lately. I love the stock browser but it is still not allowing me to click a link and when I am finally able to click on it it doesn't even load half way. I'm getting very frustrated with this. Could this possibly be another issue with Sprint's network?

sprocket2107

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Here's a few browsers you could try:
Dolphin
Skyfire
xScope
Opera Mini

Each one has its advantages over the stock browser. A lot of people seem to like Dolphin though.

You know your way around android and the Epic and your clearly a moderator for a reason. What browser do you use?

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, I've yet to have a reason to stray from the stock browser. It does everything I need it to do and is pretty snappy. But if you're having problems with the stock browser and need to consider an alternative, take a look at our favorite browser poll for a nice community consensus.

sprocket2107

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I'll have to check out Dolphin since that seems to be everyone's favorite. I just want to know why the stock browser is now all of a sudden having problems.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87