Problem with sync

musclehead84

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
When I use the Facebook app under integrated Accts and I sign in and get everything to sync eventually the sync will stop working. When I go to check on it it will say that the sync is down and we start working in a few but it never does. But when I use the other facebook acct that just syncs contacts works just fine. Anyone else have this problem?

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry but I think you need to restate your question.

Are you using 2 Facebook accounts or 2 apps?

For me I have it sync with current contacts using Facebook for android. And it works fine everytime.
Restate your question and ill help you figure it out

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

musclehead84

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry Shaun let me try to explain it better. When I go to accounts and sync under settings and click add accts there are two facebook accts listed. If I use the facebook acct up top under Integrated accts and sign in after like a day if I go back into ccts and sync it says there was an error with sync and it will try again later but it never fixe itself. Now if I choose the other facebook act and sign in it works fine but it only syncs contacts and not the calendar. Do u know why sync won't work on the facebook listed under integrated accts? I hope I explained this a little better. Thanks for all of your help Shaun.

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry Shaun let me try to explain it better. When I go to accounts and sync under settings and click add accts there are two facebook accts listed. If I use the facebook acct up top under Integrated accts and sign in after like a day if I go back into ccts and sync it says there was an error with sync and it will try again later but it never fixe itself. Now if I choose the other facebook act and sign in it works fine but it only syncs contacts and not the calendar. Do u know why sync won't work on the facebook listed under integrated accts? I hope I explained this a little better. Thanks for all of your help Shaun.

Yeah that was much better, I had no idea there was an integrated accounts option that synced the calendar, I thought it was done through the Facebook app along with the calendar.
I just tried syncing everything and it worked. I'd try removing the account and resigning in and resyncing.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

musclehead84

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I've tried it like three times now and it will work for about a day or two and them it will say there was an error with sync. It's only on the calendar though not the contacts part. It worked fine on my evo when I had that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty