Design editor is unavailable until next gradle sync error

apoorv_droid

Nov 21, 2023
Visit site
I am new to Android Development,on one of the xml file I want to see design editor but when I click on code & design setting.
The code is visible but on design editor,error showing [Design editor is unavailable until next gradle sync].

In the Main Menu of android studio, I went to Views->Tools Window, over there gradle & clangd is visible but not able to click over it.
I was trying to do gradle sync.

I tried to do gradle sync using run/debug config, after doing it in the command prompt showing successful sync.

What should I do.Can anyone help please.

I am using Linux OS & the project i am working on is big project like android browser of chromium.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central forums. I think you may be posting this in the, maybe not the wrong place, but not the best place. This is the general Ask A Question area of a forum that mostly helps others with general stock Android questions, how do I get this app to send notifications, my screen is too dark, I have no vibration, simple stuff. While some of our members probably do dive into development there is a section for that and I'm not sure how populated it is or how big that portion of the community is.

I found these other resources that might be of more help.
Developer Support Resource

Top 10 Android Development Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe