Internet Browser Bookmarks?

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know how to view your [old] browser bookmarks in the [new] Internet app? I thought they were gone, but when I tried to add of my old ones, it said it already existed.

robyn25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I had this same problem, but someone here pointed out to me that there is a button at the top of the browser, on the right. That is how you access them now.

Reactions: rando991

robyn25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
is it actually a new browser app? if so, how is it compared to the old one?

I prefer the old one because this one does the checkerboard crap when zooming in or out sometimes. I loved that the old one never did that. Its a step down to me. Only thing I'm really enjoying with this update are the voice actions in the search bar.

abonet#AC

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
If you've scrolled down a page and the address bar (i.e. the bookmark button) is no longer visible, instead of scrolling all the way back up to access it you can press the 'menu' key on your device. It makes the address bar reappear.

Reactions: rando991

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it was kind of funny...I had just noticed that the Browser app icon was missing, and wondered how I was to access the internet other than the Google search bar. That's why I discovered the "Internet" app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non