Accurate colors, here's how I did it
Hey guys, ever since I got my galaxy nexus I've been obsessing over getting a real white out of the screen and not an off white yellow tint that I've been getting. This is how I did it.
1. root your phone
2. Install the CM9 rom Link
3. Install the franco kernel. Link
4. Install the franco.kernel updater app. Link is here
5. Go to the Colorcontrol tab
6. Hit Color multipliers
7. Set these values Red- 200 Green-215 Blue- 245
8. Go to your browser and see if you notice the whites being accurate. Adjust step 7 til it looks right.
- 04-25-2012, 02:29 AM #2