Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Signal

Is it just me or is it that when I have used my galaxy nexus data it over heats. Old why it continues to get really hot. I got it Saturday, and I am thinking of taking it back to the store. I just need to know if I am the only person who is experiencing an overly heated device. If not can any one please offer a solution. Thank you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Default Re: Signal

I keep my device in a TPU case, but it never feels too hot to me. It will get warm but it never feels like it may be overheating.

Default Re: Signal

Yes I would take it back. I'm on my 2nd GNEX, the 1st one the batt would overheat to 130 sometimes higher. The techs at the sprint store said it shorted out the battery. A lot of people have said they overheat. Prob a bad batch of phones. The replacement phone I have now is good. No overheating, same par batt life, but the phone is great. Def take it to the sprint store and get it looked at.

ROM
    Stock

Mine gets kinda hot only when I'm using 3g never when I'm on wifi. Battery also suffers from sprints 3g.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums