memory says its full but it isn't?

Spencer Torrance

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
My wife has the note 2. It has been lagging and showing a storage space low warning. I went through and moved pictures and videos to external sd card. The video and picture memory started at 8gb and is now at 9.5gb its only went up since. I cleared other sections and caches but it says its full.

Also plugged into laptop and deleted anything that wasnt needed and still no extra room?

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My wife has the note 2. It has been lagging and showing a storage space low warning. I went through and moved pictures and videos to external sd card. The video and picture memory started at 8gb and is now at 9.5gb its only went up since. I cleared other sections and caches but it says its full.

Also plugged into laptop and deleted anything that wasnt needed and still no extra room?

I would try rebooting into recovery and clearing cache. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

This will only delete system cache files, not anything personal. See if that helps. Follow instructions for the S3.