Is That a Camera Button I See?

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
In the photos which leaked today showing the Sprint SII in the front between ATT and TMO, anyone notice the extra button on the top ride side of the Sprint Variant?

Camera button perhaps?

cruiserandmax

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I would desperately love for this to have a dedicated camera button- not having one was actually one of the reasons I was going to hold out on this one. Though top right is a really weird place to put a camera button (how many cameras are setup for lefties?). My bet is it's something else. But it would be great to at least have a camera button regardless of position!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Working off the assumption that the form factor of the Epic Touch 4G is very similar to the Infuse, that would be the power button you're seeing. I've attached an image of the Infuse for comparison.

GUARDiAN921

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that's more than likely just the power button since most other Samsung smartphones have their power button on the top right (such as my Epic4G) as opposed to the top like others. Just weird that the T-Mobile variant doesn't appear to have one. But maybe just an image editing thing.

@RyTyFern - Yeah it appears to be the proximity and light sensor to me along with the FFC. Let's hope it does come with an LED notification light, and one that works a lot better than that on the Epic4G (mine's ****).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38