anybody ordered from walmart?

leopard2lx

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Considering ordering from Walmart.
Does anyone know when they ship the gs2? Do they ship it on Friday or before? It would be nice to have it on Friday.
I searched on their website but didn't find an answer.

grayfox99

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
everyone switched to letstalk.com i think.
walmart uses the same company lets talk, but it has different prices/promos/shipping

Yeah I realized they offer free overnight shipping instead of charging 18.00 like walmart did I need to call and see if they'll give me free shipping on my order, would make no sense for me to have to cancel my order and then re order thru let's talk.

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I realized they offer free overnight shipping instead of charging 18.00 like walmart did I need to call and see if they'll give me free shipping on my order, would make no sense for me to have to cancel my order and then re order thru let's talk.

i just called them and cancelled, and reordered. They didnt reply to my email so i just called, took 2 minutes for the call and a minute to reorder lol

firedoc

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a horrible HTC Touch Pro2 (w/ a cracked screen), its definitely time for an upgrade lol. I cant wait til Friday, I've been monitoring these forums since Aug. 30. I was waiting for the Epic 2 (I'm a big slide qwerty keyboard fan), but this will do just fine!

WILL BEST BUY PRICE MATCH WAL-MARTS PRICE, if I go in-store to get the phone Friday?
They usually price match my blu-rays from walmart.com...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez