Heasdet buttons not working

michaeljc70

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
My headset worked fine with my HTC Hero. On my E4GT, it doesn't do anything. I enabled the "control headset" in winamp and nothing. It doesn't work in stock music player either. It does nothing during calls either.

I thought it was supposed to redial last call in dialer or hang up if you were already on a call at a minimum in Android.

michaeljc70

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I do get the voice talk app when I hold the headset button. My guess is that is interfering with the other apps. I don't see an option to turn off headset monitoring though.

Loondog

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The pause button on my bluetooth headset works fine. The problem is when I use wired ear buds...pause button not working.

michaeljc70

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
No one has an answer on this? It is very annoying that this doesn't work. It means pulling the phone out of your pocket to pause or change tracks.

I tried various headphone control apps from the market, but none worked on this phone.

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Not to uproot an old thread, but I am currently trailing doggcatcher and ran into this problem. I deleted Google Listen since it stops playing randomly, and Doggcatcher was highly rated so I installed the trail. I am using a bluetooth headset with play/pause/skip controls and they do not work. They worked on Google Listen, so I know its not the device.

Any suggestions on KNOWN podcast apps that work with the bluetooth control profile?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38