Dont like the 3.5mm audio quality try this!

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks if you use your phone as music device like I do and you utilize the 3.5mm jack often but have problems with the audio quality try the music application PowerAmp. It has a pretty good UI and several pre amp and EQ settings that allows you to improve the audio.

solid_s_1117

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Definitely the best Android music player substitute. I've been using it since my OG EVO, and the DSP app can also add some audio functionality for those who want the phone (speaker and audio out) to be louder.

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Definitely the best Android music player substitute. I've been using it since my OG EVO, and the DSP app can also add some audio functionality for those who want the phone (speaker and audio out) to be louder.

What DSP app are you talking about? Sorry I don't have poweramp, but I am interested in getting my speaker little louder.

madkaw

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
After tweaking the built in equalizer I dont think it sounds that bad, it is not cm7 with dsp but pretty good. I might have to give power amp a try. Does it run battery down faster because there is a app running all the time though?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty