What happened to the 4x2 Music Widget?

error4o4

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine never had one, I suggest using PowerAmp.

Better, album art downloader, 6-8 band equalizer, lots of widgets.

I know HTC phones have nice default widgets, but on this samsung.. I've yet to see them.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
TouchWiz doesn't have a widget for their stock music player. But I've never used the stock music player so it never affected me. But it is baffling -- how did that get overlooked?

Mixzing is another media player that has an eq and widgets. You have to pay for the lockscreen widget, but if you have Widgetlocker, it doesn't matter.

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Can't you resize widgets on the screen? Because I thought that feature was added into Touchwiz 4.0 for all the widgets or at the very least, the included widgets.

JMU_GSII

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing they passed on the widget because of how the music player is incorporated into Touchwiz. The drop-down bar and lockscreen have the equivalent of the widget, and I actually like how they incorporated this. You can access it much easier without having to go to your homescreen where the widget is.

amoricaorbust

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the suggestions on alternative players but I'm thinking about giving Google Music Beta and their Cloud service a serious try. Sucks that they remove the widget from the 3.0.1 player.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I use G Music Bata also . I do like how the stock player has sound and EQ settings build in. wish it would work on GMB player. Or GMB would incorporate an EQ into their player. I like having my SD card space free. this was thers no need to go out and get a 32gb card... YET... lol

gospelsocool

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Samsung just neglected it - figuring that we would select a different APP. Not sure if this is just the USA market but it is NOT good! Has anyone found a better selection than reverting to an original phone model?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11