Block ALL Resticted/Unknown Callers

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I have GSM sidekick 4g and CONSIDERING coming back to a touch screen device my only quam is tmoble has a feature where private/unkown callers get hung up on they cant even get to voicemail and I LOVE This!!!! and I can add #s to the list that make the calls go DIRECTLY to voicemail and even sometimes hangs up on them too but ALL unknowns get the TONE! LOL I love it

so I will call Sprint but I figure you guys are experts if all is go I will be back to sprint shortly this evening!

Beercow

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Can't you do this with google voice? Sprint has really great integration with google voice.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I have GSM sidekick 4g and CONSIDERING coming back to a touch screen device my only quam is tmoble has a feature where private/unkown callers get hung up on they cant even get to voicemail and I LOVE This!!!! and I can add #s to the list that make the calls go DIRECTLY to voicemail and even sometimes hangs up on them too but ALL unknowns get the TONE! LOL I love it

so I will call Sprint but I figure you guys are experts if all is go I will be back to sprint shortly this evening!

There's an app called call block unlimited that can do those functions.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana