Stock Calendar Widget

spartan213

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone found a way to scroll from month to month in the stock Touchwiz calendar widget? Please make me feel stupid that I just missed it and not that it is actually missing.

If it isn't available, is there a calendar widget anyone would recommend. I want a full months calendar for the widget, not a task list.

Thanks.

onthehunt

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
There is an arrow on each side of the Month which moves the calendar between months. Is that what you are looking for?

spartan213

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
There is an arrow once you actually open up the calendar but not on the widget on the home screen. I just switched from the EVO and on the stock sense calendar you can just swipe up and down to scroll through the months.

jacief

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I like the GO calendar widget pretty well. (Not sure if you also need to use the GO Launcher EX with it -- not a big deal if it does, as GO Launcher seems preferable to touchwiz in virtually every way, if you don't mind spending a few minutes setting it up.) GO's calendar widget is fairly similar to the stock one, but (IMHO) it looks nicer, is nicely resizable and lets you swipe to flip pages between months. And it's free!

Reactions: GCMS

spartan213

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I like the GO calendar widget pretty well. (Not sure if you also need to use the GO Launcher EX with it -- not a big deal if it does, as GO Launcher seems preferable to touchwiz in virtually every way, if you don't mind spending a few minutes setting it up.) GO's calendar widget is fairly similar to the stock one, but (IMHO) it looks nicer, is nicely resizable and lets you swipe to flip pages between months. And it's free!

I actually liked thh look of the GO calendar but you do need to change launchers and at least for now I am pretty happy with Touchwiz.

Anyone else with a suggestion.

Duggald

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well, apart from Go.. lol, which I love, there's "Calendar Widget" by Onycom, INC. Has arrows on the top corners, so no flashy swipe movement. ;)

lafester

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
launcher pro plus has sense style calender widget. once lpp is installed i believe you can use the widgets with any launcher.