Great deal: Samsung Desktop Dock & Car Mount for $18

gadgetluva

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
how well does the battery pack case fit on ET4G?
I just picked one up - fit is pretty good (a bit tight), but does fit. The buttons cutouts are lined up enough so that they're pressable. Definitely worth the $5 to have a battery case for days you'll know you'll need it. It does make it quite thick however.

killadon

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Just went to my local at& t store and they didn't have any. Said it's coming off the shelf sunday. Typical turn of events. I want something and it's no longer available when I hear about it. Lame!

tony868

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Ha! Just left the AT&T store with the car dock and desktop dock for $18. The salesman rang it up, stared at the computer for about 30 seconds, stammered in disbelief and told me this was part of a bundle. I just said I know and smiled! Great deal!

bobvanjr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
No go for me. It won't work online and none of the local stores have them in stock. One of the people looked it up in the system and got the exact same price I did. 17.00 for the car dock and 9.99 off of the desk mount :(

innominate

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today. The desktop dock is a little tight but it fits. The first time it rang up as~$55. I told em that I thought it was cheaper when bundled together. They rang it up again $17.51 for the pair. also I didn't realize the cost of these two products if you bought them individually. This deal saves ya almost $60 off retail.

dev2nsu

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Nice fellas ! I used my car docks yesterday and it fit perfect! I tried the desktop doc but it was really tight, not sure if I'm going to keep or not? How is it working for everybody? Now for the infuse battery charger, I may keep it I don't know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Demosthenes9

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice fellas ! I used my car docks yesterday and it fit perfect! I tried the desktop doc but it was really tight, not sure if I'm going to keep or not? How is it working for everybody? Now for the infuse battery charger, I may keep it I don't know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Over at XDA Forums, a guy modded his dock by filing grooves into each side for the phone to click into. It's what I'll be doing to all of my docks.

Demosthenes9

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
No go for me. It won't work online and none of the local stores have them in stock. One of the people looked it up in the system and got the exact same price I did. 17.00 for the car dock and 9.99 off of the desk mount :(

Might be luck of the draw, but this was posted by a guy over at XDA:

They didn't have the docks in stock, but rang them up to check the deal. To his surprise, I was correct. He told me I could pay for the order and have them shipped to my house at no additional charge.

Could be worth a shot for you.

tndank

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Bought all 3 today (desk, car, and battery case). $24.XX out the door. Once all 3 were scanned and he hit total, the price was right.

Thanks for the thread.

drewsg

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I found a store with 1 desktop dock, but it was ringing up at full price.. she said she didn't know anything about the deal..

sammmmmyg

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got the last docks at the Columbus Ave att store in Philly. Didn't ring right but the guy did a manual adjust. Great deal!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

whiteg

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Deal is still on. I called my local AT&T store and had them hold them for me and went to pick them up between football games. Like all here, the guy ringing me up was surprised by the price. They didn't have the charging case, so just got the car and desk docks for a total of $18.87 in California. Thanks for the tip.

KDiz

May 17, 2010
Visit site
went there after work today. had them sitting behind the counter and i think i got the last ones. car mount had a 50% off sticker and the desk dock had a 25% off sticker. guy said, 'look, they're on sale." little did he know. rang them up and just kind of stared at the screen, then at the boxes, and back at the screen. looked over at the other employee and says, " hey, did you know if you ring these up together..." other guy cuts him off mid sentence, "yeah, one is $0.50 and the other is $17.00. did it yesterday." guy was dumbfounded. the look on his face was priceless. thanks for the heads up.

pnwAl

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Went into the Store and they had the desktop but not the car dock. So I told them about the deal and the guy went online and put both in the cart and the price came up correctly for the bundle. Free shipping so $17.99 for both! Thanks to all on this thread for helping find this killer deal.:)

sko580

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for heads up. I went to a AT&T store in Westbury, NY and the young gal behind the register had to confirm the pricing when she hit total. Got the car dock, desk dock, and the battery case.

I volunteered at the NYC Marathon the other day. Having the battery case got me though the day from 4 AM to 9 PM with out a hitch.

Just curious, Myself and some people within the forum had the screen issue when plugged into the AC adaptor. Since the phone is theoretically being charged via the battery case, anyone getting the non-responsiveness from the screen while using the battery case? I thought this was going to be an issue, but so far so good.

Thanks for the tip on the Power Bundle Discount.