Handcent SMS LED Light Issue

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone use Handcent and have the led blink frequency actually work? I have tried default, fast, normal, slow and some custom settings but they all do the same thing. Light stays on for about 8 seconds and goes off for 1 second and repeats. Any help will be appreciated.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Nope speed settings don't work. However, if you set the light color to WHITE, you'll get a very fast blinking red light for your notifications. This works for any notification app that you can set the color for. Also, in some apps, setting the color to green results in a magenta colored LED light.

Cheers!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have mine set to blue which actually works. Pretty handy, blue light means text message, anything read is a different notification. The light is on solid though, no blinking. When the phone is plugged in and the battery is fully charged and you have a message, it will blink as well, but very infrequently, like once every 5 seconds or so.

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I have mine set to blue which actually works. Pretty handy, blue light means text message, anything read is a different notification. The light is on solid though, no blinking. When the phone is plugged in and the battery is fully charged and you have a message, it will blink as well, but very infrequently, like once every 5 seconds or so.

i can get it on and off like you described; but not how its supposed to work

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
..."how it's supposed to work" is relative. Try Light Flow in the market - I have fast red for text, slow red for email, solid red for voicemail and blue for Whatsapp.

elmoglick

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Actually, there is an app called Blink, which works nicely. The Epic Touch only supports Red and Blue, however, and the blink rate is very slow, but it does work. However, you can create a fast blinking Red within the app by creating a new color using WHITE. Just name it something like Red2 and then select it when you configure the notification settings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty