Sprint/Samsung releases 'los' fix?

PanchoPlanet

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Hay Jay, Thanks alot, I was hoping I would hear from a "Most Knowledgeable response person" person in the forum, U steered me right in the past, much appreciated. Is this the latest video that qBking77 put out to unroot? Anyway I'm going to xda and downloading that TAR pronto..

Thanks Again JayWill72.
PP

chrisingrassia

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I live in the East Bay (near SF), and I have not gotten a notifcation yet. I'm anxious to see how the signal increases in both my home and work once I get the update. Plus it sounds like there's a few more goodie tweaks as well.

Sole07

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
LMAO. I could have used those arrows on the Lockscreen the day I bought my phone. I headed out to my car, turned the screen on, and saw the full size lockscreen. I had no clue I had to swipe it and thought my phone was frozen on some strange looking page so I went back in the store. The rep had to show me how to unlock my freakin' phone. Now there are instructions on how to unlock your phone on the screen for morons like me.

This made me crack up. ;)

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Still no update yet, really wish it would hurry up. I hope it improves some signal issues I am having. I don't know if the issue is on Sprints side, or my phone, but I am anxious to find out

handsomeprince#AC

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Folks. I dont know if it was just coinicidence or not but I hadnt gotten my update until now and I got the message for it as soon as I clicked on the link in the first post of this thread.

So try it out.

dtaylo75

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
So I had the EG31 modem and my update failed (got triangle-exclamation during install). So I just restarted and then Odin'd the EG30modem.bin. Now I'm back on the EG30 modem.

I am wondering:

1. Since I already "accepted" the update (but it failed to complete the update), will it ever try to update me again? Or since I already accepted, does it think I'm already updated and won't try again.
2. I rooted by flashing just a custom kernel, can it update over a custom kernel?

dollface

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Still no update here in MA. Gonna try a battery pull, although I don't really think that has any affect. :'(

Doing a battery pull will not cause it to come, I just woke up my phone at 5am and the update screen was sitting there. I haven't done a battery pull in weeks.

I am seeing more bars of service inside of my home and oddly my wifi radio seems more responsive. Usually in my home office I show one bar of wifi reception and now I show three bars.