Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch PROBLEMS

mannyvigi1985

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch. it work great but I am running into a few problems I need some help.

-Does not hold settings. For example I set the screen time out to 2 minute. I set the ringer to silent but it resets on its on or when I restart my phone.
-It reboots on its own once in a while.

Need Help its driving me nuts.

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Best advice would be to perform a hard reset of the phone (will involve deleting apps, widgets, etc). If that doesn't fix the problem, take it back to a Sprint store.

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
This is a tough one since your issue(s) are pretty general.

Are you rooted?

Has this been happening all along? If not, something along the way most likely caused it. Uninstalling apps/widgets one at a time until you find the culprit is slow, but the best way to go at it.

Oskars advice skips thinking it out, but should work. If you haven't installed much, it may be the easiest route.

Good luck.

junebug72

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
i bought phone 6 days ago... Hangs up while on a call and using bluetooth so not touching my face.. Web pages closed on thier own.. Took to sprint store was told it past their test and if i wanted new phone was $35 restocking fee...

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Did the problems recently start? It could be an app causing problems. Try thinking back around the time issues started and match that time with app downloads.

Otherwise, a hard reset should solve the problem as already suggested. Be sure to backup any important data.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk