What's a good music app replacement?

movi3king

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey. I can't stand the music app that android 4.0 comes with. Anyone know of any good music apps that are worth looking into?

Thanks.

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I've been using PowerAmp for over a year, and it's certainly worth whatever it costs these days. It plays my music flawlessly, and looks beautiful doing it.

I think you can try it out before you buy it.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Haha movi. So by my count, you don't like the Dialer, Contacts app (although to be fair, these are related to your custom ROM), SMS app (can't mark for later), Calendar (too dark), LED notification options, and now the Music app.

It sounds to me like the transition from Crackberry to Android isn't going too smoothly for you. :D

Edit: Oh yeah, I use Power Amp too and really like it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Its already been mentioned multiple times, but it can't hurt to have one more. Mark me down for PowerAmp. Music sounds great, the UI is slick and it has every feature I could want. The free trial hooked me on my car ride home, as soon as I got in my driveway I bought the paid version.

movi3king

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Haha movi. So by my count, you don't like the Dialer, Contacts app (although to be fair, these are related to your custom ROM), SMS app (can't mark for later), Calendar (too dark), LED notification options, and now the Music app.

It sounds to me like the transition from Crackberry to Android isn't going too smoothly for you. :D

Edit: Oh yeah, I use Power Amp too and really like it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Haha glad to see your keeping tabs on me ;) guess that's what good friends do :p

Nah my transition is ok so far just happy to be able to tweak the things I dont like...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez