Still no ICS update - Wifey and co-worker got it over a week ago?

a12rnulfo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have yet:( to receive the OTA update for my Epic , how long does it usually take or i just have to sit back and one morning it will be there?

I really dont want to do a MANUAL UPDATE but is there a difference between the OTA from Sprint versus a MANUAL UPDATE via the SD card:confused:?

Please advise and thanks ahead of time for any help that is provided:)!

CRS1

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I have yet:( to receive the OTA update for my Epic , how long does it usually take or i just have to sit back and one morning it will be there?

I really dont want to do a MANUAL UPDATE but is there a difference between the OTA from Sprint versus a MANUAL UPDATE via the SD card:confused:?

Please advise and thanks ahead of time for any help that is provided:)!

Have you not been reading around the forums and Internet?

Why would you want this update?
There are a TON of people reporting issues with this update. I myself had issues and raised enough hell, Sprint sent me a brand new phone with GB.

Consider yourself lucky you have not received it yet. Chances are, you will most likely regret it after you do the update.

Good luck!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Still no ICS update - Wifey and co-worker got it over a week

You literally have to wait it out. And you're not missing much at all. Play around with your wife's to see for yourself. Compare battery life.. I was pissed because my hubby got it on his Evo 3D last week, and I just got it yesterday. Most folks are not loving it. I didn't see much difference, but the battery sucks much more now.