Earbud compatability

packhntr

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone. I know this has been posted before, but there were no real results. I am wondering if anyone has had ANY luck with using wired (or bluetooth) earbuds WITH inline music controls with our phone (Sprints SGS2). Now....here is the question...... WHAT brand eqarbuds and what app? I KNOW that Klipsch S4A's do not work from personal experience (still peeved over getting screwed by them). I have just purchased a set of Coloud earbuds....they sound nice, but their inline control does not work right. So......What has everyone found????

Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I just use a cheap pair of SkullCandy buds. I don't ever use the inline control on them though. Hopefully someone who does will chime in for you. Sorry I can't help you more.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I use a pair of Helium in ear phones that I got at The Source, but I never use the in line controls.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

PanchoPlanet

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Been using a Motorola S305 "over the ear" set for a year now, they sound and perform great. Controls work great, exellent call quality and good sound. Can't keep ear buds in place, and the duct tape looked crazy...... joke lol.:eek:

Pp.;)

To you via Jelly Bean filled Epic Touch.

packhntr

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks....it's a start. Much appreciated everyone. Anyone else have any earbuds that they use that they can use the inline controls????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty