So long SGS2

packhntr

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, Friday, I traded up to a SGS4 and have never been happier. Loved the SGS2, but it was upgrade time. One thing I thought was ODD.....when the sales lady activated my SGS4, it went to 4G and started downloading data immediately..... I asked her "Hold it, we have 4G here now?" She responded "YES"...for a few months now. My old SGS2 would NEVER recognize that there was 4G anywhere! So, my 2cents, when it is upgrade time, and you're holding out for 4G, just upgrade.....chances are that you indeed do have 4G, the SGS2 just isn't recognizing it.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, Friday, I traded up to a SGS4 and have never been happier. Loved the SGS2, but it was upgrade time. One thing I thought was ODD.....when the sales lady activated my SGS4, it went to 4G and started downloading data immediately..... I asked her "Hold it, we have 4G here now?" She responded "YES"...for a few months now. My old SGS2 would NEVER recognize that there was 4G anywhere! So, my 2cents, when it is upgrade time, and you're holding out for 4G, just upgrade.....chances are that you indeed do have 4G, the SGS2 just isn't recognizing it.

The Galaxy S2 or Epic 4G Touch was Wimax, not LTE. Hope you enjoy the new phone!!!

RebelMonster

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site

What area do you live in if you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious where you're getting 4G LTE. That's awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress