brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
After flashing a few ROMs and whatnot my memory has run low. What has taken up space is apps like fliki wallpaper and titanium backup. Is there anyway to get those to download to the ext.SD card???

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
After flashing a few ROMs and whatnot my memory has run low. What has taken up space is apps like fliki wallpaper and titanium backup. Is there anyway to get those to download to the ext.SD card???

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Not sure about your wallpaper but titanium is easy. Just copy the titanium backup folder from mnt/SdCsrd to mnt/extSdCard.

When it's done copying, go into titanium backup app menu/preferences/backup folder location. Tap on the detect button. It will find both locations. Choose your external sd. Then at the bottom click on the button use current location. Now you can delete the files in the titanium backup folder on your internal sd. You will have to point to the new folder every time you reinstall titanium....

Last edited:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
If I have a rom installed on my internal sd after I switch to a new one it's ok to delete all the old themes, tweaks and roms from your phone right?