Do I need to unzip?

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, I really was looking forward to the Cyanogen mod installer app, but lo and behold, my phone does't want to cooperate. I tried 4 different usb cables, and turning off the anti virus, so on and so forth.. SO, I have downloaded the latest stable version of Cyanogen Mod to dump into my sd card. My question is, do I need to extract the files, or leave the entire package zipped and apply it to my sd card.. If I need to extract, which files do I need?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, I really was looking forward to the Cyanogen mod installer app, but lo and behold, my phone does't want to cooperate. I tried 4 different usb cables, and turning off the anti virus, so on and so forth.. SO, I have downloaded the latest stable version of Cyanogen Mod to dump into my sd card. My question is, do I need to extract the files, or leave the entire package zipped and apply it to my sd card.. If I need to extract, which files do I need?

If you downloaded the cyanogenmod rom, you need to leave it zipped because you will flash it in recovery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87