- 09-29-2012, 04:00 AM #2
- 09-29-2012, 07:19 AM #3
- 09-29-2012, 02:19 PM #5
- 09-29-2012, 02:32 PM #6
- 09-29-2012, 06:40 PM #8
- 09-29-2012, 08:11 PM #10
- 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM #11
- 10-03-2012, 11:03 AM #13
- 10-14-2012, 03:14 PM #15
Re: Cwm to twrp??
Yes I know I'm a dork thank you. I don't even use windows anymore, I hate having to pay for every single os upgrade. So now I just use Ubuntu with wine I don't recall play games on my PC anymore.
Have you seen the new bing commercial, what's up with the 360s in the background is it subliminal messaging or something(sales must be slow in down for Redmond).
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
- By motabavirus in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2012, 01:01 PM
- By nycinek in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2012, 10:40 AM
- By TomTomHatesCats in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2012, 04:05 PM
- By macmccune in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2011, 06:28 AM
- By jerseykat1 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2011, 05:55 PM