- 09-29-2012, 05:00 AM #2
- 09-29-2012, 08:19 AM #3
- 09-29-2012, 03:19 PM #5
- 09-29-2012, 03:32 PM #6
- 09-29-2012, 07:40 PM #8
- 09-29-2012, 09:11 PM #10
- 09-29-2012, 09:18 PM #11
- 10-03-2012, 12:03 PM #13
- 10-14-2012, 04:14 PM #15
Re: Cwm to twrp??
Yes I know I'm a dork thank you. I don't even use windows anymore, I hate having to pay for every single os upgrade. So now I just use Ubuntu with wine I don't recall play games on my PC anymore.
Have you seen the new bing commercial, what's up with the 360s in the background is it subliminal messaging or something(sales must be slow in down for Redmond).
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2CURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- By motabavirus in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2012, 02:01 PM
- By nycinek in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2012, 11:40 AM
- By TomTomHatesCats in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2012, 05:05 PM
- By macmccune in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2011, 07:28 AM
- By jerseykat1 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2011, 06:55 PM