- 08-15-2013, 10:45 AM #2
Re: Updating rooted gs3 from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2
If you're running CWM or TWRP recovery, see post #2 in this thread: Your way to update to MD4BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By m0thra in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:20 PM
- By myIphone4s in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 09-03-2013, 05:00 PM
- By Emily Bohan in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2013, 09:18 AM
- By caverman in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2013, 02:15 PM
- By southsam7 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 12:24 AM