Re: External SD card won't mount now after installing 4.3 (MK3) and WiFi fix
Still researching but it sounds like something in the wifi fix killed exFAT support:
It's obvious the problem is 64GB exFAT cards.
Everyone with 32gb or smaller should not have the problem.
But at least for the 64GB cards, the reformat to FAT32 fix is simple. Time consuming but simple.
Installing via TWRP fixed it. I can now see and browse my SanDisk 64GB exFAT SD card.
Last edited by TigerDave99; 12-11-2013 at 11:51 AM.Samsung Galaxy S3 rooted with stock ROM
Asus/Google Nexus 7 FHD (2nd Gen.) 32GB
- By jcochran1977 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 46Last Post: 12-31-2013, 11:24 AM
- By rockitdog23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:00 PM
- By JC1537 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 01:03 PM
- By abledpilot in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2013, 12:03 PM
- By barook alfulaij in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2013, 10:34 AM